Jesus loves me this I know. Debra Wants me this I know. My kids appreciate me this I know. My church encourages me this I know. My Life Group cares for me this I know. Everything else I know, I will share with you.

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Its About YOU

Have you ever had a conversation with someone and then hours later thought of something that you wished you would have said? This happens all the time when I preach, mostly things I wished I wouldn't of said,but, this morning is different. I wished that I would have read this verse at the end of the service.

Psalms 138:7-8 Though I am surrounded by troubles, you will bring me safely through them. You will clench your fist against my angry enemies! Your power will save me. The Lord will work out his plans for my life-for your loving kindness, Lord, continues forever. Don't abandon me-for you made me.

I love this thought....
Though I am surrounded by troubles
You will bring me safely through them
You will deal with my enemies
Your power will save me
You have plans for me
You Love me
You are always with me.

No matter what problems we are facing, when we allow God to be God, and we do nothing more than obey His word, there is no defeating us.

Come out of the Darkness


No comments:

Post a Comment