Jesus loves me this I know. Debra Wants me this I know. My kids appreciate me this I know. My church encourages me this I know. My Life Group cares for me this I know. Everything else I know, I will share with you.

Thursday, July 17, 2014

4 Things I ask from you this week

#1 If you know someone who is struggling with bitterness, do whatever you can to get them to newLife church on Sunday.

#2 Know that this Sunday will be the Sunday that those who have been living with long term unforgiveness will be able to find freedom from the bitterness that depresses, stresses, and scares them everyday.

#3 Take some time to read the transforming story of the woman at the well. (John 4:5-42) and notice how her relationships changed once trusting Christ to be her savior.

#4 Please send the next couple of minutes in prayer for those you know who are hampered by bitterness and that they would be open to hearing from God this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment