Jesus loves me this I know. Debra Wants me this I know. My kids appreciate me this I know. My church encourages me this I know. My Life Group cares for me this I know. Everything else I know, I will share with you.

Monday, July 21, 2014

How many times do I have to say it!!!!!!!

I want every one to stop today and think about this.............
Great Days don't happen Alone and Yesterday was a GREAT DAY

People were Welcomed GREATLY by our Greeters
Children were Cared for with LOVE by our kidsLife team
People were Moved to WORSHIP by our Worship team
People were Excited to GIVE by the prayers of a Godly Man
People were Motivated to FORGIVE by the Word of God

Seriously, did you not see the Joy on peoples faces as they came in?
Did you not Hear the Voices Praising God?
Did you not Witness the walk of Love as people Gave?
Did you not See people DROPPING THEIR BITTERNESS into the OFFERING PLATES?

It all happened because so many of you are involved in this work.

Great Day guys, You helped God to do Great Things simply by being Great People
We are Blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment