Jesus loves me this I know. Debra Wants me this I know. My kids appreciate me this I know. My church encourages me this I know. My Life Group cares for me this I know. Everything else I know, I will share with you.

Monday, June 30, 2014

Its a good day to be a Papa

Sitting on the Floor this afternoon I am listening to my Granddaughter as she is talking to herself. Its a soft gentle cooing with loud intermittent shouts of joy and I am rejoicing in her peace.
She has no stress nor worries, her papas watching over her.

If she messes up her life ~ Ill clean it up
If she is empty ~ I'll make sure she is full
If she is lonely ~ I'm only a few feet away and I am ready to interact.

In fact, my eyes never leave her.

In fact all Brea knows about life is that there is someone who makes sure that she is cared for.

Sitting in Heaven this afternoon my Father in Heaven is listening to me and He is rejoicing at my peace.
I have been cleaned up, filled up, and engaged by Him.
His eyes never leave me and all I ever know about life is that I am cared for, and He is a Happy Papa.

I love my life, Thank you Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment