Jesus loves me this I know. Debra Wants me this I know. My kids appreciate me this I know. My church encourages me this I know. My Life Group cares for me this I know. Everything else I know, I will share with you.

Thursday, June 5, 2014

Misty Water Colored Memories

I would like to apologize for my blogging inconsistencies but there are times when I have so much to pour out I can't contain myself, then there are times when all I have is enough to breath.

As a young man I was full of more, but the older I get the more I realize that fullness was more of me and not Him. I could easily preach three messages a week, teach three classes, blog every day and council everyone who came to me. But not so much now.

Now I would rather have something meaningful to say than just something to say. I do not require glory for my wisdom or honor for my council but prefer quiet change in people to clamoring praise over my words that will be forgotten.

Today is an empty day. I'm currently reading about prayer and preparing to go on a walk with Him. We will talk about it and He will lovingly fill me up with Himself. Maybe I'll speak about it, maybe not ,or maybe I'm just getting old and will forget.

Have a Great Day with Him

No comments:

Post a Comment