Jesus loves me this I know. Debra Wants me this I know. My kids appreciate me this I know. My church encourages me this I know. My Life Group cares for me this I know. Everything else I know, I will share with you.

Monday, June 2, 2014

It might be a little Aussie, but it was a Good Day none the less

Good people ~ That's how I would describe yesterday

Good people walking into the door of the church
Good people bringing their children up to kidsLife
Good people talking in the foyer
Good people worshiping God
Good people giving their all
Good people listening to the word of God
Good people identifying their bu#s
Good people saying good by

I know this might be a little simplistic but in a world that is constantly on the move and often filled with negatives, it was Good to be with Good people and Celebrate the Goodness of our Savior,

I am looking so forward to this summer with you.

Have an awesome week

No comments:

Post a Comment