Jesus loves me this I know. Debra Wants me this I know. My kids appreciate me this I know. My church encourages me this I know. My Life Group cares for me this I know. Everything else I know, I will share with you.

Monday, October 14, 2013

Its nice to Share

When I was a younger man my father experienced an amazing Spiritual transformation. He was always a strong Christian or so I thought until one bible study changed him forever. So great was this change that my father could not help but tell everyone he knew about it, but to me it was just another irritating bible thing that he was pushing on me. (I think I have seen Every Billy Graham Special ever done~Ugh)

I understand why my father Loved Jesus so much as he played a huge part in my falling in love with Him as well. I also understand that while as a younger man, all of this bible stuff irritated me, the change in my father has never left my mind.

Why am I sharing all of this? Because God has done an amazing work in my own heart recently. I began a similar study as my father had and have come to the same conclusions as he did so many years ago And over the next couple of weeks I want to share parts of what I have learned to encourage you as well.

I do want to add this though. Thank you NewLife for allowing me the time to seek God on these matters. Your service as well as your sacrifice gives me the opportunity to spend time with God that without you would be impossible to do. It is my hope that you see the benefits through a growing personal relationship with God through our Savior Jesus Christ.

I do "Love my Life"

1 comment:

  1. It is obvious that we are all reaping huge blessings and benefits from your increased time with God... the messages have been straight from our Lord, so powerful, bold and right on! Thank you for pushing for that time and sharing what He says!

    ReplyDelete