Jesus loves me this I know. Debra Wants me this I know. My kids appreciate me this I know. My church encourages me this I know. My Life Group cares for me this I know. Everything else I know, I will share with you.

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Something that just touched me today, Enjoy



Healer
Holly Ann
Door of Hope Church

At my worst
yet You are always by my side
And still my doubts
they get the best of me

Consuming fire
It seems I am cold as ice
Come lift me higher
I long to follow You

Heal me
Comfort me
in these storms that I create
When I turn away
will You follow me?
Seems I’m always walking away
but its always, always Your grace
that leads me back home

Protect me, oh Lion
Comfort me, oh Lamb
I need You, I’m crying out
Lift me up on eagles wings

(CHORUS)

You are my home

•••••

Holly Ann - piano / vocals

Braden Spotts - camera / editor / director
Matt James - sound / mixing

 

1 comment: