Jesus loves me this I know. Debra Wants me this I know. My kids appreciate me this I know. My church encourages me this I know. My Life Group cares for me this I know. Everything else I know, I will share with you.

Monday, September 23, 2013

Good < God

There are so many good people in our world. Nice People, Caring People, Loving People, Honest People and many of these people we come into contact with everyday.

But to find a God Person is truly an amazing experience. While they are nice, caring, loving, and honest there is something extra in them.

Its called Faith. Good things do not have to happen to them for them to be good. In fact a God person is good, especially when things are not so good.

They are nice when others are nasty. Some good people can do this but its so much harder without God.

They are caring when no one cares. Again, good people can do this but its difficult when you believe your the only one.

They are loving even in the face of hatred. Good people get hurt because they don't understand how someone can hate you when you love.

They are honest in the face of dishonesty. Good people expect if you are honest, people will be honest with you and are discouraged when treated wrongly. Rightfully so. But not for a God person.

God People put their FAITH in God believing that when people are nasty, uncaring, hating, and dishonest, God is there for them. God people have a foundation in Him that cannot be shaken or moved. Built on the Solid Rock, Nothing washes God People away.

I Love Good People but I want to be surrounded by God People as I know no matter what the storm, they will always be there ready to bear Love, Joy, and Peace in a world in turmoil.

and if I could add, I Loved the Good people who gathered together yesterday at newLife. You are Good People who make much of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment