Jesus loves me this I know. Debra Wants me this I know. My kids appreciate me this I know. My church encourages me this I know. My Life Group cares for me this I know. Everything else I know, I will share with you.

Friday, September 14, 2012

Truth is Heard - What are YOU saying

I was thinking and this came to my mind  (Dangerous I know)

You can really know someone by what and how they say things.

If what comes out of  their mouth is good or positive - that is what they are
If what comes out of their mouth is bad or negative - that is what they are

You really can know someone by what and how they say things.
Let me hit you with some Jesus here

Luke 6:45 (ESV) The good person out of the good treasure of his heart produces good, and the evil person out of his evil treasure produces evil, for out of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaks.

The good person, because he has good to give, produces good when he/she speaks.
You can know a person has a good heart by the way they speak

The evil person, because he has evil to give, produces evil when he/she speaks.
You can know a person has an evil heart by the way they speak

That which he/she speaks the most of is what they really are

So here is a question for the day.

What does your mouth say about your heart?
And what does it say about what you really value?

and Jesus says.............
Luke 6:46 (ESV) “Why do you call me ‘Lord, Lord,’ and not do what I tell you?







No comments:

Post a Comment