Jesus loves me this I know. Debra Wants me this I know. My kids appreciate me this I know. My church encourages me this I know. My Life Group cares for me this I know. Everything else I know, I will share with you.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A Letter to newLife from PRob

Hey newLife Church, a few things I want to share with you today.

#1 The Atmosphere in the 9 o'clock service has been electric. Too long the church has allowed the world to our celebrate us with temporary things when what we do is ETERNAL! I hope that you are anticipating Heaven going wild on Easter as we see people literally cross from death unto Life.

#2 Never before have we taken on such a large task as to fill the Liberty. But I know this, Jesus wants to see it full and so should we. Who have you personally invited to sit with you? Jesus didn't suggest it, He commanded it so lets DO IT.

#3 Thursday April 21st is going to be a great night of worship. We will gather at the normal starting time of 6:30 pm and beg God to do amazing things on Easter as well as get ready for the service. I can't wait!

#4 We need Roadies! on Saturday April 23rd we are going to meet at the church at 8:30 am to load and haul all the equipment to the Liberty. Once there we will need lots of help hauling in and setting up the gear for the service. See Ron Isom to offer your hands. (Please no advice, just muscle)

#5 Last Thing but best Thing. In the next two weeks, would you plan a fast of two days to pray for souls? They can be two days together or two individual days as all that matters is that God sees we desire people to know Christ. Remember, when you fast, the money you save from not eating ought to be given to the Easter offering to help those in need.

Have an Awesome Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment