Jesus loves me this I know. Debra Wants me this I know. My kids appreciate me this I know. My church encourages me this I know. My Life Group cares for me this I know. Everything else I know, I will share with you.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Bunnies are Cute, Colored eggs are fun, Easter is neither.

I am not trying to discourage anyone this morning, but I do want to be honest.
Jesus rising from the grave is AWESOME, but not everyone thinks so.

Satan Hates It.
All those people He has fooled for a year have another opportunity to rise from their spiritual deadness unto life.
Remember, He thought Jesus would stay dead as well.
So he will be busy trying to discourage you and those you've invited to stay away.

Society is discouraged by it.
Atheists and religeonists have a love hate relationship with Easter.
Its a happy time and yet its another slap in the face to their belief systems by giving hope to the hopeless.
No matter how hard they try and make it a twice a year guilt trip to church, and no matter how hard they try and commercialize it, Its always about Jesus and the hope of a resurrected life. Bunnies and Eggs can't compete with Jesus rising from the grave!

Easter is not cute or fun. Its Amazing.
Lets get ready to Share the Hope that is within us this Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment