Jesus loves me this I know. Debra Wants me this I know. My kids appreciate me this I know. My church encourages me this I know. My Life Group cares for me this I know. Everything else I know, I will share with you.

Monday, May 14, 2012

A Letter to newLife from P Rob

I have to say, yesterday was exciting, not just for the service that we had, but for what was behind it and so today I want to share some things that made yesterday so special.

1. Generations.
I was amazed at how the different generations worked together to make that service amazing.
The children with their Joy, the Teens with their Energy, the Adults with their support and excitement. While we have a varied age difference in our church, yesterday they worked together to worship God!

2. Love.
Do you realize that every one of the teens on that platform have experienced a true love from their mothers? Most of the testimonies came from children whose parents may not have felt true love from their parents, but in spite of that, have shown great love to their children.
Our teens are secure in their mothers Love and they love you for it. GREAT JOB LADIES!

3. Life.
The whole service was infused by it, but don't take this wrong it wasn't just lively, it was alive. Real people, working together to worship the work of a Real God in Real Life.

I love my Life

4 comments:

  1. I heard it was AMAZING wish I could have seen it. SJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. IT WAS TRULY AWESOME.. THE TEENS ARE GREAT.
    I SEE GODS WORK EVERYDAY IN OUR CHURCH AND I HAVE TO SAY,YESTERDAY WAS SO SPECIAL.
    THANK YOU TO ALL MOMS BECAUSE OF THERE TRUE GRACE, AND THE GRACE OF GOD, WE ARE ALL LOVED.
    THANK YOU TO THE ENTIRE CHURCH, BECAUSE I TRULY DO, LOVE MY LIFE... EVERYDAY

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a AMAZING service! The sermon made me appreciate why I love my kids like crazy! The kind of Love that I have for them is so unconditional! Made me want to laugh and to cry! I love it when you hear a message and it feels like a pat on the back saying good job.... Being a mom is my LIFE!! I feel honor in that God gave me 5 beautiful children to call my own. Each one is so different and each one teaches ME something more about God!! Some people only need 2 kids to teach them, of coarse I needed 5!!! LOL I LOVE MY LIFE ~Lynette

    ReplyDelete
  4. we are just begining,freedom is understanding how to be good stuards of Gods will on earth.

    Ephesians 4:1-6
    I therefore, the prisoner of the Lord, beseech you that ye walk worthy of the vocation wherewith ye are called,

    2 With all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love; 3 Endeavouring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace. 4 There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling; 5 One Lord, one faith, one baptism, 6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

    ReplyDelete