Jesus loves me this I know. Debra Wants me this I know. My kids appreciate me this I know. My church encourages me this I know. My Life Group cares for me this I know. Everything else I know, I will share with you.

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Why is it............?

.....That just when you think you got things figured out, you realize you don't.
.....That just when you really understand, you realize you don't.
.....That just when you believe your old enough, you realize your not.
.....That just when you know what to do, you realize its wrong.
.....That just when things are going well, you realize their not.

No matter how old I get, why is it that no matter how hard I try to live my life in my own power and wisdom, I realize how much I need God to live the best life possible.

I NEED His Word.
I NEED to Pray.
I NEED the Church.

Why do I need to do these things?
Because God knows something that we don't want to admit.
We need Him and that there will never be a time or place to where we will not need Him.

I guess the better question would be why is it that I fight Him being in my life so much?

Why do I make it so hard to hear His word?
Why do I struggle so much in prayer?
Why do I make the church a problem and not a solution?

Why is it........?

No comments:

Post a Comment