Jesus loves me this I know. Debra Wants me this I know. My kids appreciate me this I know. My church encourages me this I know. My Life Group cares for me this I know. Everything else I know, I will share with you.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Hymn # 106 Verse 3

There is no other way to describe my heart today, but as heavy with hope.
I feel this way because I have no other choice.
Something I am praying for is totally out of my hands.
If God does not move on our behalf there is no other way the thing that I as well as others are desiring will happen.
Some might say this is only a lack of faith. I say just the opposite.

I believe that God is at work on this issue right now.
And I know what Gods word says about this situation.
But my heart hurts for those who hurt, and its heavy because of the pain of Sin.
And more than that, when choices are made, they will be eternal.

As the old Hymn says, "Someone is Sinking Today"
and we stand in the gap with the Life Line.
We've thrown it out, will they grab a hold?

1 comment:

  1. Psalm 145:18-19
    The LORD is nigh unto all them that call upon him, to all that call upon him in truth. He will fulfil the desire of them that fear him: he also will hear their cry, and will save them.

    ReplyDelete