Jesus loves me this I know. Debra Wants me this I know. My kids appreciate me this I know. My church encourages me this I know. My Life Group cares for me this I know. Everything else I know, I will share with you.

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

A Letter to newLife from P Rob

Hey newLife there are a few things I want to share with you today...

#1 Thank you for the wonderful Birthday Song. I love the children of this church and am thankful that I am loved by them.

#2 This Sunday marks the end of the 14th year I have spent as a Pastor, but it also marks the start of year 15. While its been a long road, I believe that my best years are ahead of me!

#3 Because of this anniversary, this Thursday I am going to bring several things I have learned about people. Things I believe will encourage you.

#4 Starting Sunday and next Thursday I will be started two new message series. Both of them will address weaknesses, Sunday's in our lives, and Thursdays in the life of the Church. Start Praying Now.

#5 Please continue to pray for Nathanial Smith as he is on his missions trip. I believe that God is going to do a great work in Him.

#6 Debra and I will be spending some time with my Georgia Daughter today as she is visiting family in Eugene and I can't wait to see her! She's Everything a Father would want for his son. Beautiful, Smart, Funny, Loving, and a Christian and she loves me too. (I love getting old)

#7 Thank you all for being faithful to newLife. I realize we are not the biggest Church in town, but God looks on the heart and in His eyes we are huge!

Have an Awesome Day

Pastor A

No comments:

Post a Comment