Jesus loves me this I know. Debra Wants me this I know. My kids appreciate me this I know. My church encourages me this I know. My Life Group cares for me this I know. Everything else I know, I will share with you.

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Thank you for getting into my business

Last night at encounter I was minding my own business. Literally my mind was heavy on my own business. and then he comes by with a note...About My Business

How did he know about my business? Who told him what I was thinking? I was talking to God. We alone were having a deep discussion. I don't think it showed on my face and I know I never said a word to any mortal man.

But that was part of what makes encounter so awesome. Sometimes the encounter with God comes through an encounter with a friend. Someone who is open to the voice of God and cares enough to share the word of God with you. My business became his business because he was about my fathers business. I love having friends like that.

Proverbs 17:17 (ESV) A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.



No comments:

Post a Comment