Jesus loves me this I know. Debra Wants me this I know. My kids appreciate me this I know. My church encourages me this I know. My Life Group cares for me this I know. Everything else I know, I will share with you.

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

A Letter from PRob to newLife

I don't know what you thought, but I loved Sunday.
There was just a Great Spirit in Church.

Maybe it was Chris and Alexis - All they do is Smile
Maybe it was the Coffee Lady - Susan is such a great person
Maybe it was Bob and Carin - Boy can He play that Piano
Maybe it was Nathanial - He is funny without trying

and while these things were great Sunday, they were just a bigger part of something greater.

What made Sunday so wonderful was the freedom we have in Christ.
Oh I know that there are still Sinners whose shame hinders them,
Pharisee's whose religion binds them, some trying to recover
and those who don't feel worthy, feel like failures, and some want to quit.

But for the most part, we understand that in Christ we are free.
and if that doesn't uplift your spirit, your probably dead.

I will be gone this week in Bend and so Thursday we will be having Life Groups meet but I already can't wait until Sunday.
I am praying for someone to bring to experience Jesus with, will you?

No comments:

Post a Comment