Jesus loves me this I know. Debra Wants me this I know. My kids appreciate me this I know. My church encourages me this I know. My Life Group cares for me this I know. Everything else I know, I will share with you.

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Don't let it be Said of us

While having breakfast this morning I overheard a prominent citizen say, "I would never have anything done at Columbia Memorial". A statement I have heard my whole life. and while I have no desire to defend the stator or the stateee, I will say this...................

I hope that this is never said about newLife. 

Not that all people will like us, Jesus said some would not. Its more than that. Its not being trustworthy with others lives. I never want to be seen by people in emergency situations or even simple sicknesses not believe that newLife is a viable place to come and find healing.

I don't want newLife to be seen as Arrogant and only concerned with building a bigger empire.
I don't want newLife to be seen as Obstinate to change to meet the needs of the people of Clatsop County.
I don't want newLife to be seen as Independent to the point of being exclusionary.

The message of the Gospel brings NEW LIFE
The message of the Gospel brings NEW HOPE
The message of the Gospel brings NEW HEALING

The Church, the vehicle God chose to share that message, deserves to be Honored by our Humility, Honesty, and Helpfulness in a world of hurting people.

Lets watch our testimony newLife. People need Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment