Jesus loves me this I know. Debra Wants me this I know. My kids appreciate me this I know. My church encourages me this I know. My Life Group cares for me this I know. Everything else I know, I will share with you.

Monday, December 3, 2012

Not Feeling It

As those of you faithful to this blog know, I recently took a few days off of the grid and you know what? I'm not ready to get back on.

I have enjoyed going to see people instead of calling them.
Not having to look at my phone all day is kind of refreshing.
I loved last nights life group more than any I have ever attended as it was filled with faces that I love.
and I'm not ready yet.

I am going to take a blogging break until after the holidays, and I will keep my texts or calls to a minimum. So enjoy the fact that my Internet presence is just one less voice you have to worry about for now........

And come and talk with me. I would love that.

newLife, I love you

Andy

3 comments:

  1. this ones for you


    Melissa Anne Westley


    The girls and I went to a "New" to us church today.... It was sooooo awesome and there were so many people I knew there. I felt very comfortable and they welcomed us with open arms. My girls loved Sunday school and are so excited for next Sunday....... Thanks for joining me LeAnne Mackey Eager, singing and praising GOD with you next to me was AWESOME !!!!! Love ya girl ;0) I feel totally refreshed ~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you meant that for Pastor Andy but that totally encouraged me too!!! I love to hear the positive stories of people coming to visit our church!! We really have a great group of people who are LOVING other people!! We have a great worship team who LOVES to worship!! It makes me so thankful to be a part of something so awesome...

    ReplyDelete