Jesus loves me this I know. Debra Wants me this I know. My kids appreciate me this I know. My church encourages me this I know. My Life Group cares for me this I know. Everything else I know, I will share with you.

Monday, December 31, 2012

He is Here

If some of you are wondering, this is how my year has ended and what an amazing ending it was.
The sun rise was "under" the clouds.

It was as if the light was reaching out to illuminate more and yet it was inevitable that the light would soon be hidden under a covering, leaving me with the knowledge that the light is there, but I could not see it.

This is how God has left me at the end of 2012.
I know that He is there, and He is reaching out wanting me to see more of Him, but needing me to trust His presence under a covering of Clouds.

What an awesome God to love me so that He would show Himself to me and yet want me to know that He is there, even if I cannot see Him.

I don't know how your year ended, but I know this, God wants us to see Him and I believe that more than ever He will be seeking ways to show us His Light. But it will require faith, meaning that there might be a covering of clouds.

Times when all we have is Faith in the knowledge of His Promises
Times when all we can do is Hope that above it all He is with us
Times when all we see is a simple sign of Love

and as one of my new favorite songs say......
Give me Faith to trust what You say
That Your good and Your love is great

God is reaching out under the Clouds, but lives Above them and by the end of 2013 maybe He will become a little clearer to us and we will know His Love.

1 Corinthians 13:12-13  For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I have been fully known.
13 So now faith, hope, and love abide, these three; but the greatest of these is love.






No comments:

Post a Comment