Jesus loves me this I know. Debra Wants me this I know. My kids appreciate me this I know. My church encourages me this I know. My Life Group cares for me this I know. Everything else I know, I will share with you.

Monday, April 1, 2013

Why do we do Easter at the Liberty?

I get this question all the time and there are several answers.

#1 Its an amazing Venue.
#2 They are wonderful to work with.
#3 Its Fun.
#4 Visitors like it.

but the most important reason we like doing Easter at the Liberty is we get to see the truth about people.

This was a text sent to be from Suzy Jackson in regards to the Children's Ministry.

I cant even begin to tell you how wonderful it was to see one reading a story to the children, one sitting down at the table coloring and drawing with some other children, one rockin a baby, one walkin a crying baby, one feeding a baby, and those that taught the little ones the chicken dance, to the ones that signed in and out the children, and the ones who kept an eye on our new little line backer who was new today and running all over the place. We all worked together, we were all engaged with the children and the Spirit was Amazing. The kids had fun and we got a work out, but I would serve with these ladies any day :)SJ

Suzy was describing a group of ladies from our church, most of whom were supposed to be IN THE SERVICE because they are ALWAYS in the Children's Ministry, but CHOSE to serve the children.

The truth is these ladies don't come to church for themselves, they come to love God and others and the Liberty only exposes the depth of that Love.

I think my work is done here.

Have an Awesome Day.
P Rob

1 comment:

  1. the children's ministry is so important to us that serve because we love how were loved, the younger we are shone the truth of the love of our savior the longer we get to love like him. we in the children's ministry wish no child to have to endure this world without Faith ,Love, and the Truth of Jesus. many of us went decades without this comforter in our lives and would not wish a life without Jesus for any one. yah I work with some very special people. God Bless You ladies for your no child left behind sprit .Its truly the Spirit and fruit of God.

    ReplyDelete