Jesus loves me this I know. Debra Wants me this I know. My kids appreciate me this I know. My church encourages me this I know. My Life Group cares for me this I know. Everything else I know, I will share with you.

Monday, January 21, 2013

What a Change!

I saw the older Bride I spoke of last week again, but wow what a change. She was nothing like the week before. She was vibrant and so full of life. She was open and free to express herself. What changed you ask? Simple

Those who surrounded her did so because they loved her and were more concerend with her needs than thiers. This always makes you feel better about yourself.

She was blameless. None of those who use her as an excuse for thier failures were around. Its nice to have people next to you who appreciate and love you.

The people who engaged her were loving, not only of her but of the others who have befriended her. They welcomed each other and gave life to each other. Oh how her heart was warmed seeing her friends love one another.

Now I don't know how those who came to her supported her, whether they gave crumbs or cakes, but I know that if she continues to love and be loved it is inevitable that people will give thier lives to make sure that she is cared for.

Did you see her?


2 comments:

  1. I have to say that people worshiping on Sunday were on FIRE!!! I felt more comfortable to sing out clap dance and raise hands in worship so I am sure there were others also!! it was amazing to see and feel all around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A short time ago you asked us why we love Jesus .well it took a while to really understand the question, it's my new life ,not to be confused with the worldly body, it's the freedom from fear, and hatred of the world. The gift of salvation seemingly is so broad a prospect that it is easy to forget that at the core I have been ransomed from hatred and fear, freeing my heart to love. Truly the greatest gift I have ever been given. This gift is so great in magnitude it could only have been given to be shared .I will share this gladly with every man, woman, and child I'm aloud. "It’s like being given the whole world, how could you not invite every one else to share it with you." so to answer your question Pastor, for the gift of himself unconditionally, and the grace of time I needed to understand what that really means.

    ReplyDelete